NAPO's Legislative Scorecard shows how your representatives and senators voted on NAPO’s priority issues in each Congress. The results include all recorded votes that impacted NAPO’s members in the House of Representatives and Senate during each Congress. The Legislative Scorecard is comprised of the following documents:
- Description of the votes studied during this Congress, as well as NAPO’s stance on each of the votes;
- Spreadsheets, which detail House & Senate support by member and state;
- A map depicting the level of Congressional support for the law enforcement community across the country;
- A chart reflecting support by political party; and
- A table detailing the average level of support in the House and Senate by state.
If you have any questions about the Legislative Scorecard or any of the legislation that NAPO is currently working on, please contact Andy Edmiston at email@example.com.