2018 Fall Legal Seminar
NAPO’s Legal Seminar
for Attorneys & Union Representatives
November 14 – 16, 2018
"The Aftermath of Janus and Other Current Issues for Attorneys"
Earn 12.5 Hours of CLE Credits, Including 2 Hours of Ethics
The Seminar will put the spotlight on key issues including:
- Recap of the Janus Supreme Court Decision
- Practical considerations in Dealing with fair Representation
- Representing Officers in Critical Incidences
- Expert Testimony in Use of Force Cases
- Jury Selection & social Media
The Seminar will also feature a two hour legal ethics section
featuring real-life ethical scenarios that are encountered
by public safety labor attorneys.