2018 Fall Legal Seminar
"The Aftermath of Janus and Other Current Issues for Attorneys"
Earn 12.5 Hours of CLE Credits, Including 2 Hours of Ethics
The Seminar will put the spotlight on key issues, including:
- Recap of the Janus Supreme Court Decision
- Practical Considerations in Dealing with Fair Representation
- Representing Officers in Critical Incidences
- Expert Testimony in Use of Force Cases
- Jury Selection & Social Media
The Seminar will also feature a two hour legal ethics section featuring real-life ethical scenarios that are encountered by public safety labor attorneys.
Special thanks to this year’s sponsors: PaycheckSecured, California Casualty and Nationwide Mortgage Bankers. Without this generous financial support many NAPO events simply would not be possible!