2018 Fall Legal Seminar
"The Aftermath of Janus and Other Current Issues for Attorneys"
Earn 12.5 Hours of CLE Credits, Including 2 Hours of Ethics
The Seminar will put the spotlight on key issues, including:
- Recap of the Janus Supreme Court Decision
- Practical Considerations in Dealing with Fair Representation
- Representing Officers in Critical Incidences
- Expert Testimony in Use of Force Cases
- Jury Selection & Social Media
The Seminar will also feature a two hour legal ethics section featuring real-life ethical scenarios that are encountered by public safety labor attorneys.
Special thanks to this year’s sponsors: PaycheckSecured, California Casualty and Nationwide Mortgage Bankers. Without this generous financial support many NAPO events simply would not be possible!
For information on sponsoring or attending NAPO events please
contact our Director of Events, Elizabeth Loranger
at (800) 322-6276 or email@example.com